Hey, there! I’m Amanda.
I like writing about advertising, culture, human rights, diversity, technological advancements and poop. But I’m pretty much up for writing anything – except franchising. Please, gawd, not that.
Here’s some stuff about me that you probably didn’t know:
- I like exploring abandoned buildings in my spare time. I call this activity “Industrial Hiking.”
- I’m writing a collection of poems called Trailer Trash about my own experiences.
- I believe Harry Potter saved my childhood.
- I didn’t meet my dad until I was 22.
- I also didn’t learn to ride a bike until I was 22. Looking back on it now, that was a pretty big year for me. You can check out my essay about it here.
- I have seven siblings.
- I can sing the whole alphabet backwards, drunk or sober.
If there’s anything else you wanna know, just ask!
You can shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on social media.