Hey, I’m Amanda. I write all the digital marketing things, but I also write personal essays and poetry. I’m the Copy Team Leader at VitalStorm and a freelance Copywriter and Editor. If I have some spare cash lying around, I’ll use it to go to writing workshops and eight-week courses. I’m starting the application process to get my MFA in Creative Nonfiction.
Here’s some stuff about me that you probably didn’t know:
- I used to explore abandoned buildings in my spare time before I was like, “Wait, that’s really dangerous.” I called this activity “Industrial Hiking.”
- I have seven half-siblings.
- I like to go to the movies by myself.
- I have an Audible addiction.
- I have a black dog named Sirius, who is the most loyal of the loyal things.
- My favorite game to play is Mansions of Madness. Feel free to hit me up even if you’re just tryna play a board game (seriously).
If you wanna get real deep, there are some nuggets of truth over on the Personal Essay Page. If there’s anything else you wanna know, just ask!
You can shoot me an email at email@example.com or follow me on social media.